A Gold Standard Outdoors saltwater rod starts with quality and in the big moments, quality is the difference between landing a fish and going home empty handed. All of our Saltwater Rods are built with the highest of quality components, from rod blanks all the way down to custom cork handles. We offer the largest variety of customizable options to better suit you out on the water. Get technical and order a custom length grip sized to your body measurements, or let us handle the science. Either way, you can ensure that you will be receiving a one of a kind fishing rod that will keep fish in the boat and your line in the water.
Please contact Tyler at 386-848-0184 or email@example.com to inquire about a custom rod. Inquiries can also be made through the contact us page. We do not take orders or sell rods here on our website.
Important aspects to consider when ordering:
- Species of fish you will be targeting?
- Casting, spinning or fly rod?
- How many pieces? Choose from 1, 2, 3 or 4 pieces (for selective rod lengths).
- Desired rod length? Choose any length between 5 – 11 feet.
- What power? Choose from Ultra Light – Extra Heavy.
- What action? Choose from Moderate – Extra Fast.
- Type of handle/grip material? Choose from cork, EVA foam, carbon fiber and more.
- Type of guide style? Choose from Fuji, American Tackle, or CRB single foot and double foot.
- What color scheme or styling would you like on the rod? Please check out the gallery above to see examples.
There are no reviews yet.